Avery Hill Campus, Eltham
Arc were appointed by GVA on behalf of The University of Greenwich to prepare a landscape and townscape appraisal to assist with assessing development potential for the former campus at Avery Hill. The site included a listed Winter Garden and many mature trees.
Located alongside Avery Hill Park, the site lies within Metropolitan Open Land and therefore, whilst previously developed falls within the same constraints as Green Belt. Our appraisal considered all of these constraints and included guidance on how best to sensitively locate potential new development within the site.
- Stakeholder consultation
- Landscape / townscape appraisal
- Preliminary arboricultural appraisal
- MOL ‐ Assessment of openness
- Initial review of historic landscape setting and listed Buildings
- Advice on future development options