Training, advocacy and design review
We are able to offer a range of CPD or training sessions across subject matters as diverse as Green Belt, Sustainable Urban Drainage or LVIA/TVIA. We have experience of providing bespoke sessions to businesses and organisations wishing to gain further knowledge of landscape architecture in general, or on specific areas of interest. Drawing on her experience of teaching professional practice at Kingston University, Vanessa Ross has also provided training sessions for other landscape practices for staff undertaking the Pathway to Chartership.
Both Vanessa Ross and Katy Neaves are experienced in Design Review, both being members of independent Design Review Panels within London and the southeast.
Training Seminars Available
- Bespoke CPD / seminars on the following
- Benefits of Landscape Led Design
- The Varied Role of Landscape Architects
- Landscape / Townscape and Visual Impact Assessment
- Landscape, Planning and Heritage Designations
- Green Belt and Development
- Integrating Sustainable Urban Drainage
- Multi-functional Public Realm Design