Arc were appointed by Bovis and Linden Homes in 2014 to provide
landscape consultancy for this 700 unit scheme. Our work has included concept design through to detail design for a reserved matters application and subsequent tender packages.
We were involved in consultation with local groups and residents regarding the design of play areas and a large community open space incorporating archaeological ruins, SUDs features, play and chalkland meadow. Work on site is ongoing.
- Hard and soft landscape strategy
- Reserved Matters applications and conditions clearance
- Design & Access Statement (Landscape/public realm chapters)
- Play area and public open space design
- SUDs design
- Landscape management plan