MILLBROOK PLAZA, BARNET, LONDON
Arc are currently engaged by the Inglis Consortium to design a major new public square opposite Mill Hill East underground station. Having to address steep levels and incorporate a below ground permanent energy centre beneath the square has presented challenges and opportunities to creatively design a new space that will be both attractive whilst functional. Working closely with Atkins, the project engineers and EON, the detailed design is progressing with start on site due in 2018.
- Stakeholder consultation
- Landscape design strategy
- Design and Access Statement
- Coordination with Eon on underground energy centre
- Detailed hard and soft landscape design
- Bespoke street furniture design