LAnd at crow lane, Ringwood
Arc were appointed by Linden Homes to provide landscape
consultancy for a multi-phased mixed use development as part of a reserved matters application. The mixed use commercial, care home and residential development incorporates linked Public Open Spaces, Allotment Land and a large Suitable Alternative Natural Green Space (SANGS) with integrated SUDS.
We were involved in the preparation of public consultation boards and consultation with Natural England and the local authority. In a sensitive location close to the New Forest National Park and two SSSI’s, the SANGS space played a key role in delivering the SUDS for the site and amenity for new and existing residents.
- Landscape strategy
- Input into public exhibition
- Consultation with Natural England and local authority
- Suitable Alternative Natural Green Space (SANGS) design
- Play area and public open space design
- Detail design of a dog exercise circuit
- SUDs design
- LVIA addendum
- Landscape management plan