Ringwood Road, Verwood
Arc were appointed by Linden Homes to prepare landscape proposals for a residential scheme as part of a Reserved Matters Application. The landscape proposals provide for the residential street scene, public open space, play strategy and adjacent Suitable Alternative Green Space (SANGS). The SANGS proposals have been prepared in consultation with the land owners, the Forestry Commission, and Natural England. The public open space balances requirements of the existing woodland, ecological mitigation and recreational provision.
- Landscape strategy and public consultation
- Reserved matters planning application
- Detailed soft landscape design
- Play space strategy and detailed design
- Coordination of SANGS land design
- Liaison with Natural England and Forestry Commission